Thursday, June 04, 2009

just felt like sharing

I am finally watching The MTV Movie Awards and I'm fast forwarding thru most of it. What I have been wondering for awhile now and even more after watching this show: Why do Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ask like they are so tortured? They are rich, famous and in one of the most popular movies of last year. I know that all of those things don't guarantee that one would be happy, but you don't have to act like you hate promoting your movie. They appear to resent their fame. Maybe being thrust into the limelight has made their lives difficult. I get that. But still. The whole tortured teen thing is obnoxious. Gimme a break. Life is too damn short to act like that.

p.s. I really like Twilight and will be seeing the rest of the movies.

No comments: