Wednesday, March 11, 2009

top 13

I am sitting here watching the results show and resisting the urge to fast forward to the end. I have also resisted the urge to find out who got kicked off tonight. I don't think I am gonna blog the show anymore (but you never know). However, I do have many opinions that I need to share about last night's show.

  • BAD: The introduction of the judges - really? Is that necessary??
  • UNSURE: Speaking of the judges...I cannot decide how I feel about Kara as a judge. Sometimes I really like her and thank god she is there for a female perspective (cuz Paula is just a mess). But then she says crazy shit like the whole "what is it like to shop with you" thing and I get embarrassed to be a female. Jury is still out on her.
  • BAD: The swirling screen behind Ryan when they are on a tight shot of him. The swirling is distracting and gives me a headache.
  • GOOD: The new extended stage that goes all the way to the judges table. It keeps the sway bots out of the way.
  • BAD: Danny Gokey drives me crazy!! I have learned lots of things about the church he is involved in and it scares me. That's a conversation for another day. Let's just say American Idol Ministries does exist. And the glasses. OH LAWD... don't get me started on the glasses. Matching every outfit! Who has that many glasses?
  • GOOD: Michael Sarver. Totally surprised by his voice. He was actually really good.
  • GOOD: Adam Lambert cracked my shit up. I love him. I love that he is who he is. He is flaming and doesn't care. I laughed hysterically thru his whole performance. He is such a drama queen and the only thing entertaining about the show.
  • BAD: Matt Giruad is not authentic... he sounds just like Robin Thicke
  • GOOD: Megan is the cutest thing!! But is it a rule now that they have to have one chic with a sleeve tattoo each season.
  • GOOD FOR THEM: THEY GET A MANSION?? fer real? They lived in crappy little apartments last year.

    My favorites from TOP 13 show: Allison & Adam.
  • No comments: