Monday, October 20, 2008

other random things

  • I had a job interview today. It went well. I guess I am not too enthusiastic about it because the hours are not ideal (nights & weekends). But it would be a job. So, I am just gonna wait and see what they offer me as far as a shift and pay. They say I should hear within the week.

  • It is 2 weeks until my birthday. It is one day before the election, so it will be overlooked in the media. hehehe. In my dreams.

  • My mom came home from visiting my sister today. They had a good time, but I am jealous I was not there with them.

  • When the hell is it gonna cool off? It was in the 90's today! It cooled down into the low 80's and high 70's for a few days, but back up it went. wth? Its almost Halloween!!!

  • David Cook is gonna be on Saturday Night Live on November 1st. I am so excited for this! While he was not my favorite idol (thats an understatement!), I still really like him and will probably buy his album. That comes out November 21st, btw.

  • I am chopping my hair off on Thursday. Ok, so not ALL my hair, but a lot. I hope it turns out like this:
  • No comments: