Sunday, August 31, 2008

home alone

I didn't write about this while was happening because I figured it wasn't the smartest thing to do. But since its over for now...
On August 13th, Chris went out of town for work. He went to Arlington, VA and was there for two whole weeks. His company is working on the expansion project of Zayed University in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The project is based out of the Arlington office and they needed help working on it. So his company sent him out there with a couple other people from his office.
I was very lonely. I had to cook for myself and get myself out of bed every morning. It showed me how dependent I am on Chris. I was able to survive, but I like life much better when he is around. There is a very good chance that he will be going back to Arlington early next week, but he does not know for sure.
Craziness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when Mike is gone, so I totally understand!