Tuesday, June 19, 2007

massive JM youtube concert footage post

99% of you might not give two shits about this, but I do. And this is my blog, damn you. So, I am archiving the footage from my concert for the future. The videos are of varying lengths and quality, but they are in order by the set list. If you feel the need, check some of them (or all-if you wanna be cool like me!) out.


intro to I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)


random talking
during this I took this and this


crappy footage of Bigger Than My Body


Dreaming With A Broken Heart


Dreaming With A Broken Heart
Posted it twice, because in this one, I am somewhere in the dark on the right! In front of the guitar player with the red jacket.


crappy footage of No Such Thing


intro to Belief
I took this photo with the blue lighting was during this!


jam ending to I Don't Need No Doctor
This was happening right in front of me!! See!!


Waiting on the World to Change


Wonderland
You can really hear the audience participation on this one.

No comments: