Tuesday, December 07, 2004

toilet seats

I think it's grosser (I know that's not a word, but whatever!) when someone leaves a toilet seat cover on the toilet, then when someone doesn't use a cover at all. Now, I don't use toilet seat covers (We're talking about public toilets here.) because I personally don't understand why my butt can't get dirty. I read somewhere that there are more germs on your computer keyboard then on a toilet seat. So, when I walk into a stall and there is a toilet seat cover already on the seat - that's just wrong. What I think is so wrong about it is that I know have to move said cover to sit down. I tried to use my foot, but I ended up having to use my hand to push it in the bowl. Then I had to flush the used cover before I sat down. Maybe it's weird, but I can't stand when that happens!

edited to add: when I ran spell check on this entry, I had spelled toilet wrong every time! Damn.

No comments: