Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas & presents

Hope Christmas was very merry for everyone.
I have put together a list of my gifts.

from Chris -
Shiatsu Back Massager and these things direct from Japan:
Hello Kitty candy


and Hello Kitty toliet paper!



from Santa (AKA my parents) -
a few coloring books:1, 2, 3, 4, the FRIENDS book, Where The Red Fern Grows dvd, Mary Poppins dvd, a flat iron, philosophy body wash, a limited edition Precious Moment, some clothes: a nightshirt, black hooded zip cardigan, Quacker Factory Embroidered Daisies Twin Set in lime, Bath & Body Works antibactrial soap in different scents, scrapbooking scissor set (like this one, only it's a 24 piece set!),

from Mandy & Eric -
Maroon 5 cd, soundtrack to Annie, a coloring book, this book,
and a Hello Kitty calendar

for both Chris and I from Santa -
a new George Foreman grill, some fancy new hangers, and an iron trivet (to match the smaller one I already have)

from my in-laws -
this blouse (which I plan on returning. color does not look good on me), this shirt, in medium aqua, this cardigan, in Aquaria, another blouse that I can't find a link for, some socks, this cake stand, and some Bath & Body works shower cream, lotion, bubble bath in Warm Vanilla Sugar. There were a couple of other little things, but I can't think of them now.

from Sarah - post-its, stickers and scrapbooking accents
from Linda - a photo album and scrapbooking accents

If I am forgetting anything, please don't be mad. It's taken me a long time to compile this list and I tried to list everything. Doing this list is sorta like the updated version of what we used to do when we (being me and Mandy) were young. We used to display all our Christmas gifts out on our beds so that when people came over, we could show what we got. It's sorta the same thing.

Thank you everyone.

No comments: