Wednesday, February 03, 2010

DISNEY!!

I always said that I wanted to celebrate my 30th birthday in Disneyland. It didn't happen. So for my birthday this past year, my sister decided that she would gift me something special. She combined my birthday and Christmas gift and gave me a trip to Disneyland. With her, of course. She would pay for the plane ticket, hotel and tickets to Disneyland and California Adventure. WOW! I was really happy, to say the least. I hadn't been to Disneyland in almost 14 years.
Well, that trip just happened a week ago. It was the trip of a lifetime. We stayed at the Grand Californian hotel on property. We didn't even need a car. It was amazing. I can't really say enough about what a great time it was. FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! Even though it rained the afternoon and evening of the 1st day we were in the park, it was still a blast. It wasn't crowded at all and we practically walked on rides. The last time I was there, I waited in line for over 2 hours for some of those rides. It was the perfect time to go. And California Adventure didn't even exist last time I was there. It was a parking lot. It does not compare to Disneyland, but it has some really cool things about it too. We saw so many characters too. I had decided that I was gonna get my picture taken with every character we saw. I lost count of how many I actually got, but boy do I have pictures!!
click this one to see the rest
BEST TRIP EVER!
Thanks sis.

No comments: