Saturday, August 22, 2009

debut single

Earlier this week, I posted a couple pictures of Jason Castro and was totally unable to speak at the moment. Its been a crazy week and only now have I gotten around to explaining myself. Well, those gorgeous pictures don't really need an explanation. They can stand all on their own. Who would be able to speak after seeing them? Not any female with a pulse.
Getting distracted...
Alright. The story behind the picture is that Jason Castro has released his first single off his debut album. The picture is the cover for the single. Its amazing. As of now, November 17th is the album release date. In the mean time, please go to jasoncastromusic.com to hear it. The song is called Let's Just Fall In Love Again. You can also pre-order the album and when you do, you automatically get an mp3 of the single. I would really love to hear what you think of the song.

And yes, I am pimping for Castro. It's my job. If only I could get paid for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I listened to Jason's song. I do really like it.

MOM