Monday, March 27, 2006

¿Dónde?

Yes. I know. Where have I been and what's with not posting?
Well, as most people know, I am on vacation. I am visiting my sister and have been here since Friday. We are having a really good time. Can't deny that there is sister tension once and awhile, but I have to admit that this is the longest we have been together without a drop down drag out fight. We did argue and I thought it was going to happen, but it didn't. It may seem strange to most, but going this long without a fight is big for us. I think that we have both grown up a lot recently and its more than just age. We are seeing each other differently than we have before and I like that we are about to get along now. We need each other. And we both want to be friends and I really believe that is happening. Anywoo.
I am posting a few pics so far. She doesn't like to reveal where she lives, so I am not gonna post specifics on where we went and she does not like to have her identity revealed, so I respect that. So, you are stuck with pics of me.


Yesterday - at a place with lots of beautiful flowers



Today - at an East Coast beach not too far from where my sister lives
It was my first time in the ocean on the east coast. It was not too cold and I was not going to pass up the opportunity to get my feet wet with east coast water.

No comments: