Thursday, March 30, 2006

back in the AZ

I am home. Well, technically I am at work. But I am back in AZ from the east coast visit to with my sister. I got in last night and I crashed. I was so freaking tired. I am jet lagged for the first time ever. It was the longest flight I have ever taken. I felt like I was still on the air plane even hours later. I still feel that way even a little bit, now. I am at work today, so I had to get up early. But I am working my half day today, so it's only 4 hours. I didn't even unpack or anything. At least I have the weekend to deal with it all.
Poor Chris was so lonely. I missed him very much too. He said that he was all off schedule and stayed up late. He said the house was so quiet and he didn't feel like doing anything. (translation - the kitchen is a mess! But it is when I'm home too, so that's not much of a stretch.) I am happy to be home. I had a great time back east, but it was time to come back to life.
More later.
More pictures later too.

No comments: